Open Shortcuts - pay online, report a repair & more >
Rent a home
Looking for a home to rent? We can help you with your next move to:
- Lower than market rent - for individuals, couples and families
- Independent living – like-minded communities for people over the age of 55
- Shared ownership – a helping hand to get on the property ladder - rent and buy at the same time
- Supported living – for people with a learning disability
- Accommodation for rent for NHS employees in Lincolnshire, as well as for overnight visitors, out-patients and other professionals on short or long-term lets
Why rent with us?
- Rents are lower than private let
- No deposit or bond required
- On call repairs
- Scheduled property maintenance programmes
- Long-term lets with peace of mind
- Dedicated teams to help with any aspect of your tenancy
- Access to opportunities such as community activities, budgeting advice and support with wellbeing if you want it
- Award winning, accredited and regulated landlord
Experiencing homelessness? Click here.
Living with, or escaping, domestic abuse? Click here for advice.