Rent a home
As the impact of coronavirus continues to affect many people across the country, at Progress Housing Group we are committed to delivering services in line with government guidelines and whilst continuing to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
We are still accepting housing applications and allocating properties where we can and prioritising on an individual and essential service basis (please see below which is not an exhaustive list).
This means that we will still follow all of our normal checks and require you to work with us, adhereing to social distancing guidelines, providing information digitally where possible and advising us of your circumstances, especially where you may be self isolating.
- Interim accommodation (temporary accommodation nominations received from the local authority)
- People in housing need (essential need to move)
- Those fleeing domestic abuse
- Those at risk of homelessness Keyworkers in need of accommodation
- People with support needs required to self-isolate (likely to be supported living only)
- Current tenants who require an emergency move due to safety
If you have any queries about your application or housing need, please contact us.
Please note, the majority of our lower than market rent properties are only advertised on our CBL partners' websites. Read more.
For other types of properties, please select from below.